Visitation rights

Moving for you will be tough enough

Moving for you will be tough enough, let alone make it extremely hard on your court cases. Do you have a lawyer for yourself?

I think honestly its a lost cause to try for your 12 year old. But i would see about getting your visitation.

Then for your 3 year old, i would definitely fight it in court. Let the judge know that you are moving and need a decision asap. also that your move will benefit the child..etc

Leave a Comment